Monday, November 06, 2006

Sorry it has been a while but I was getting busy for Regionals! =)

This weekend, I attended the Stampin' Up! Regional in Providence, Rhode Island. It was great! I got a bunch of new ideas that I can't wait to share with you as well as some great pictures. The only part I didn't like was getting up at 5:00am and driving from Windham, Maine to Providence, Rhode Island!! But it was well worth it.

Unfortunately, Shelli (Co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!) was unable to attend the Saturday session. Fortunately, we had Jaron! He was a riot! He showed us some great ideas. So did (Kari?), one of the other presenters. We learned some great tips for our bitty books, how to make a scrapbook out of a file folder, ways to use our spritzer, and much, much more!

My upline, Carolyn, was even picked to present a Workshop Wow! Yeah!!! She showed a very cool technique using our glossy cardstock and our Stampin' Spots. I hope to get some pictures uploaded soon.

If you would like to see some of the newest techniques that I have learned, please contact me to book an in-home (your home or mine) workshop soon! (Please note: I will be unavailable from November 11th through the 18th as I will be on a cruise! =)

No comments: