Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yeah! I just have to say my DH is wonderful! As some of you may know, my step-daughter moved out a couple of months ago. I have been wanting to turn her room into a stamp room but we haven't had the time. Well - we went to Home Depot the other day and got all the materials for my DH to create my stamp room. I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted it but after tossing some ideas around we came up with a plan. My DH spent the last few evenings working on it and this is what is now my new stamp room:

Yeah!! I can't wait to organize it. We will be moving a large table and chairs in so now when I have workshops, classes and stamp camps, we will have a wonderful workspace to use!

So - if you have been putting off scheduling a workshop because you "don't have the room". Have no fear! Give me a call today and we can schedule one to hold at my home! =)

(More pics to come once it is organized!)

No comments: