Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Yeah! I made it over $1000 in sales for this month! Thank you so much to my October hostesses Lori and Grace who helped me achieve this goal! I couldn't have done it without you and your guests.

By achieving $1000 in sales, I have been promoted to Sr. Associate by Stamping Up!. =)

I received Lori's workshop order this afternoon and had a great time packaging everything up for Lori and her guests. She was very excited to see all of her FREE products that she earned just by inviting her friends over for a fun night of stamping. Please contact me if you would like to have a workshop for your friends and family!

Tonight, I whipped up a quick "new baby" card for my cousin Lisa and her husband, Michael. They just had a new baby girl! Congratulations to them!!

Here is a picture of the card:


I also took some pictures of the Lunch Tin that I made the other day. This is a really fun project. I have ordered a bunch of white lunch tins and will be having a Stamp Camp at my house soon to work on them. Please let me know if you would be interested and I can send you more details.

Well, that's all for now! I have to get to bed!! I would much rather stay up all night stamping but unfortunately I have to work tomorrow morning!

No comments: