Monday, May 07, 2007

I've been tagged! I just noticed that I have been tagged by a fellow blogger, Sharon (back on April 26th!!)! Guess I need to update my blog more often, huh!?! LOL! Check out Sharon's blog here.

Okay - so now I have to tell you 7 things about myself, and then tag 7 other bloggers.

So here goes:

1. I am the oldest of three children. I was mad when my brother came along when I was 6 because he "stole" my playroom! And my sister is 15 years younger than me!

2. I have been married to Randy for 4 years but we have been together for 9 years on the 27th of this month! Boy, how time flies!!

3. I have a six....sixt...sixteen year old daughter (boy that was hard!!!) named Katie. She just got her license a few months ago - so I am a nervous wreck! I also have a 14 year old stepson and a 20 year old stepdaughter

4. I was hit by a car when I was 10 and spent from Halloween (no - I wasn't trick or treating - it happened in the morning) until Thanksgiving in the hospital.

5. I have (2) English Mastiffs, (2) Grey Tiger kitty's, (2) horses & (1) Bunny! Yes - it is a regular Noah's Ark at my house! LOL

6. I am still very good friends with Kim and Kristine (sisters) - who I have known since I was six years old! We have known each other for 30 years! Wow!

7. I love playing the Playstation 3! =)

Instead of tagging these girls (phew... You can all breathe easier now!) - I am just going to list their blogs for your reading enjoyment! These are some of my favorites. Unfortunately, they make my little blog look pathetic! =)

1. Stamps, Paper, Scissors - One of my all time favorites! I just love JanTink! =)
2. Taylored Expressions
3. Dawn's Stamping Thoughts
4. My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence
5. Fresh & Fun
6. Jenn Balcer
7. Stamp A Little Love Baby

No comments: